The site https://ase-ec.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is the official site of JSC EC "ASE"
The use of the Site information is considered as acceptance of the following provisions:
1. The content of the Site (information, documents, information) in general and its individual sections, as well as the design and structure of Internet pages, is the property of Rosatom State Corporation (unless otherwise indicated) and is protected by international copyright and legislation conventions Russian Federation. Any unauthorized use of the content of the Site is a violation of the legislation of the Russian Federation and is punishable by law.
2. Mass media can use the information of the Site only with reference to the State Corporation Rosatom (if no other source of information is indicated) and / or this site (in the network media — with a hyperlink to the corresponding Internet page with a unique network address).
3. Personal data is any information relating to an individual determined or determined on the basis of such information (subject of personal data), including last name, first name, patronymic, year, month, date and place of birth, address, family, social, property status, education, profession, amount of income. JSC EC "ASE" undertakes to ensure the safety of personal data sent to it (for example, when making a resume form) in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Any personal data that will be transferred will be treated as confidential, and their sending — as a written consent to their processing. JSC EC "ASE" undertakes not to use (process) this information for any other purposes, and not to transfer the specified information to third parties, except for the cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation. To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, appropriate administrative procedures and modern security tools are used.
4. Electronic messages posted in the information sections (interactive services) of the Site may be deleted without prior notice.
5. JSC EC "ASE" is not responsible for direct or indirect damage, including loss of profits, arising from the use or inability to use the documents posted on the Site.
6. The text and terms of these provisions are subject to change without notice. The use of the information posted on the Site must meet the requirements of the edition that was in effect at the time of the user’s visit to the Site.
7. Questions related to the procedure for using the information posted on the Website, or the terms of these provisions, can be sent to the Communications Department of by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you find technical problems with the Site, please write to this address (email@example.com).